Information provided is strictly for Full-time SJVS students and their families. If you are not Full-time SJVS, please contact your current school of enrollment for further information.
Full-time SJVS Students Sign Up for Segment Exams:
We offer end of segment proctoring every Tuesday (except holidays) on our campus at 9:00am. We also expand the dates and times closer to the end of each semester. Please click below to sign up. Students also can contact their zoned school and see if they can take their proctored exams there. SJCSD requires that ALL segment exams be proctored minus the ones below.
The following segment exams are not required to be proctored due to the end of course (EOC) required: Algebra 1, Geometry, M/J Civics, Biology, and U.S. History (high school course)
Please click monitor below
Verifying Student Identification:
- The student must provide a government issued ID or School issued ID.
- Check the picture ID to confirm that the name matches the one on the exam.
- Students will only be allowed to test if they can provide a clearance email from their teacher
Time Frame for Testing:
- Test scheduling is coordinated between the proctor and the student.
- Students are allowed up to 2.5 hours to take the exam.
- If the student has an IEP and needs additional testing time, please make accommodations
prior to testing.
A Place to Complete the Exam:
- Students are to complete the exam via computer, online.
- A computer lab, library, or office may be considered.
- The area needs to be quiet and free from influence of others.
- SJVS/FLVS Students are permitted to utilize handwritten notes from the course.
- Students are permitted to use dictionaries.
- They are permitted to use a calculator.
- They are NOT permitted to bring the following:
* Assessments/Worksheets, Quizzes/Tests (Anything that was submitted for a grade)
* Cell Phone as calculator
- Students are NOT permitted to open additional browsers or windows while testing
2980 Collins Ave.
St. Augustine, FL 32084