Ryan Erskine, SJVS Principal
Fax: (904) 547-8085
St. Johns Virtual School is an "A" Rated School in the State of Florida!!
Questions? Contact us
Application for Full-time SJVS Now Open!!
Interested in applying to the full-time SJVS program? If so, please click the following to learn more about SJVS. This is for those individuals that are wishing to apply and take all of their courses with SJVS teachers. If interested in learning more about our program and what the requirements are needed to apply, click on the link below. Please note that if accepted, you would start with SJVS in January of 2024.
Full-time SJVS Families. Each Monday, you can visit here to view the Weekly Announcement that was sent to you via SchoolMessenger. Please note the date used is the date the message was sent out.
Fall 2023 Newsletters
- Fall Newsletter, Week 16- November 26, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 15- November 19, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 14- November 12, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 13- November 5, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 12- October 29, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 11- October 22, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 10- October 15, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 9- October 8, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 8- October 1, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 7- September 24, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 6- September 17, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 5- September 10, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 4- September 3, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 3- August 27, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 2- August 20, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 1- August 13, 2023
- Fall Newsletter, Week 0- Welcome Back!
- December 8- Academic Day, 12:30-3:30pm
- December 15– Picture Retakes, 9:00am-2:00pm
- December 15– All assignments due by 5pm
- December 18– Student Enrichment Day, 9-11am
- December 21– Grading Period Ends
- December 22– Winter Break Begins
- January 4, 2024– Teacher Planning Day
- January 5– Teacher Inservice Day
- January 8– First Day of Segment 2
The vision of SJVS is to be leaders in innovative teaching through online and blended learning programs that use best practices to promote academic excellence in a student-centered environment while serving the District of St. Johns County.
Our mission is to ensure all students are provided a flexible, family-oriented, and rigorous education through online explorations that meet the personalized needs of today’s diverse learners.
SJVS Monthly Teacher Spotlight
What high school did you graduate from?
- North Kingstown High School
What college did you graduate from?
- Flagler College
What made you want to become a teacher?
- Since many of my family members have autism, I wanted to support students on the spectrum in getting a better education.
For how long have you been teaching?
- 6… almost 7.
How long have you worked in St. Johns County School District?
- 10 (I did extended day)
How long have you worked for SJVS?
- 3 years
What are your hobbies?
- Yoga, hiking, kayaking, DND, Cosplay
What is one random fact about you that no one knows?
- I have two snakes, two tortoises, two lizards, and two dogs. I like things in twos, I guess!