Ryan Erskine, SJVS Principal
Fax: (904) 547-8085
Apply today for full-time SJVS
Interested in learning more about full-time St. Johns Virtual School and what it takes? Click Here for more information
St. Johns Virtual School is an "A" Rated School in the State of Florida!!
Questions? Contact us
Sign up For SJVS Courses
- Elementary Courses Offered:
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
Full-time SJVS Families. Each Monday, you can visit here to view the Weekly Announcement that was sent to you via SchoolMessenger. Please note the date used is the date the message was sent out. Click here to access the Fall 2022 Newsletters
Spring 2023 Newsletters
- May 21- Spring Newsletter Week 19
- May 14- Spring Newsletter Week 18
- May 7- Spring Newsletter Week 17
- April 30- Spring Newsletter Week 16
- April 23- Spring Newsletter Week 15
- April 16- Spring Newsletter Week 14
- April 9- Spring Newsletter Week 13
- April 2- Spring Newsletter Week 12
- March 26- Spring Newsletter Week 11
- March 19- Spring Newsletter Week 10
- March 5- Spring Newsletter Week 9
- February 26- Spring Newsletter Week 8
- February 19- Spring Newsletter Week 7
- February 12- Spring Newsletter Week 6
- February 5- Spring Newsletter Week 5
- January 29- Spring Newsletter Week 4
- January 22- Spring Newsletter Week 3
- January 15- Spring Newsletter Week 2
- January 8- Spring Newsletter Week 1
- January 4, 2023- Spring Newsletter Week 0
- May 5- Senior Deadline to Finish Courses
- May 12- Deadline to Complete Courses (K-11)
- May 18- High School Graduation
- May 25- Last Day of School (Students)
- May 26- Last Day of School (Teachers)
St Johns Virtual School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.
The vision of SJVS is to be leaders in innovative teaching through online and blended learning programs that use best practices to promote academic excellence in a student-centered environment while serving the District of St. Johns County.
Our mission is to ensure all students are provided a flexible, family-oriented, and rigorous education through online explorations that meet the personalized needs of today’s diverse learners.
SJVS Monthly Teacher Spotlight
- What High School did you graduate from?
Notre Dame Catholic High School
- What College(s) did you graduate from?
- Sacred Heart University
- What made you want to become a teacher?
It was either cop or teacher. I feel like I have been both in the classroom. #winning
- How many years have you been teaching?
- That is personal information! Ok, 23 years.
- How long have you worked in the St. Johns County School District?
5 glorious years
- How long have you worked for SJVS?
- 1 year and a couple of months in change
- What are your hobbies?
Beach, travel, tie dying, walking, socializing, and saving the world
- What is one random fact about you that no one knows?
During the pandemic, I stopped a guy from robbing my husband, my best friend, and myself.