Congrats to Tricia McElhone, SJVS Teacher of the Year!!
The vision of SJVS is to be leaders in innovative teaching through online and blended learning programs that use best practices to promote academic excellence in a student-centered environment while serving the District of St. Johns County.
Our Mission is to ensure all students are provided with an academically rich and rigorous education through online learning opportunities that meet the needs of today’s diverse learners.
St. Johns Virtual School's elementary and secondary programs are graded "A" by the Florida Department of Education.
- Online Registration
- Registration Information (upon acceptance)
- Fact vs Myth: SJVS
- SJVS Student Handbook 2021-22
- SAC Information
- SJVS School Improvement Plan
- Student / Parent Orientation Video (Gr. KG – 5)
- Student / Parent Orientation Video (Gr. 6-12)
- FLVS Parent Account Information
- SJVS Full-time SJVS Pacing Overview
- 2021-2022 SJVS Student Supplies List Grades KG-5
- 2021-2022 SJVS Student Supplies List Grades 6-12
- ELA Reading List – Middle and High School
- Attendance Zoning Information
- Attendance Zone Locator
- Change of Address Form
- Enrollment Policy
- Florida Immunization Requirements & FAQ
- Residency & Guardianship Policy
- Residency, Registration & Health Information
- Student Transfer & Choice Options
- Out-of-Zone Transfer Request Process & Forms
- Middle School PE Waiver 2021-22
- 2021-2022 SJCSD Master Calendar
Office Location & Directions
St. Johns Virtual School Main Number (Not Home Education): 904.547.8080
St. Johns Virtual School Fax Number (Not Home Education): 904.547.8085
Summer Office Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm