St. Johns Virtual School
St. Johns Virtual School is an "A" Rated School in the State of Florida!!
Questions? Contact us
- Student Supplies List 2022-2023
- Testing this year will involve multiple sessions on campus. Please note that all testing is mandatory and continued enrollment is dependent on attending all sessions.
- Please note that all full-time SJVS students will be required to attend once a month their homeroom.
- Spelling Bee:
- Please be on the lookout for information regarding the Spelling Bee. Grades 5 and 8 will be allowed to participate.
- FAST Testing Begins August 23, 2022 (window 1 of 3)
- October 7 – Enrichment Day
- October 17 – No School (Teacher Planning Day)
- October 24 – SAC Meeting
- October 31 – Mandatory Homeroom (Grades 6-12)
Full-time SJVS Families. Each Monday, you can visit here to view the Weekly Announcement that was sent to you via SchoolMessenger. Please note the date used is the date the message was sent out.
- June 3, 2022 – End of 2021-2022 School Year
- July 26, 2022 – Welcome Back 2022-2023
- Orientation Information– Orientation Fall 2022
- August 7, 2022 – Fall News Letter Week 0
- August 14, 2022 – Fall News Letter Week 1
- August 21, 2022 – Fall News Letter Week 2
- August 28, 2022 – Fall News Letter Week 3
- September 4 – Fall News Letter Week 4
- September 11 – Fall News Letter Week 5
- September 18 – Fall News Letter Week 6
- September 25 –Fall News Letter Week 7
- October 2 – Fall Newsletter Week 8
The vision of SJVS is to be leaders in innovative teaching through online and blended learning programs that use best practices to promote academic excellence in a student-centered environment while serving the District of St. Johns County.
Our Mission is to ensure all students are provided with an academically rich and rigorous education through online learning opportunities that meet the needs of today’s diverse learners.
School District News
"Connecting Families to Community Resources" on Oct. 4
Please join us on October 4, 2022, from 6pm to 7:30pm for a virtual discussion titled "Connecting Families to Community Resources." All parents and guardians are invited to join us as we meet virtually with local community agencies to learn more about the resources and services that are available to children and families in St Johns County.
Secondary STEM Fair
Our school supports STEM! If you are interested in participating in our county Secondary STEM Fair, ask your science teacher about getting started with a project!
To learn more, please visit the Secondary STEM Fair web page.