Ms. McElhone, SJVS Counselor
APEX is great for Credit Recovery (courses) and Grade Forgiveness (tutorials). Please see the following documents for quick references for working in the APEX learning platform.
- How to Unlock Quizzes and Tests in APEX
- How to See Teacher in APEX Course
- How to Access APEX Course via Clever
- How to Change Settings in APEX Course
- How to Transfer Students from One Course to Another in your School – Site Coordinators
- How to Exempt Assignments in APEX Courses – Teachers
- How to add teacher and students to a course that is already made in APEX
- How to Create APEX course from Scratch and add Teacher and Students
- How to Copy an APEX course and add Teacher and Students
- How to Print Resources and Quizzes in APEX
- How to Print Final Grade Reports
- How to Monitor Individual Student Progress
- How to Pull APEX Report for Kudos
- How to View Archived Student Records in APEX
SJVS uses the same exact curriculum as Florida Virtual School (FLVS). Please, please, please when students are registering for courses, have them always register with SJVS. If SJVS does not offer the course, then FLVS would be appropriate.
If you need an account or forgot credentials, please email the SJVS Registrar, Ms. Erin Dixon.
Technical Issues with FLVS System?
The FLVS Help Desk can provide support for any technical issue you may be having. If you are having technical issues, please contact the FLVS Help Desk for support online or call 1-866-322-8324 from 8am until 8pm Monday-Sunday.